Legal NoticeKrause & Partner Invest
C/ dels Caputxins 4, Edif. B, 3° C
07002 Palma de Mallorca
Spanish Identification and Tax Number (NIE): Y3226254-N
Terms of Servicebetween
Krause & Partner Invest
C/ dels Caputxins 4, Edif. B, 3° C
07002 Palma de Mallorca, Baleares
- subsequent "Provider", "Website" or "My2Phone" -
and the users of My2Phones website and services
- subsequent "you" or "user" -
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
(1) My2Phone offers a service which allows the user to receive verification codes to a phone number provided by My2Phone upon payment.
(2) My2Phone does not service the phone numbers and is not the owner of any of the phone numbers. My2Phone is only a middle-man providing these B2B services to you as an end customer. Therefore, My2Phone shall not be held liable for any of the phone numbers or SMS received.
(3) The service of My2Phone may only be used in order to receive verification codes for e.g. social media sites sent by SMS. The services shall not be used in order to receive any other kind of SMS.
(1) Payments are settled through external payment processors like PayPal, Stripe and AliPay. My2Phone does not settle the payments itself and is therefore no financial institution.
(2) If you order a phone number/verification through My2Phone, your card/PayPal account/AliPay account will not be charged immediately. An authorization request for the amount will be placed and once the SMS was actually received, this authorization will be captured (= a charge will be made). If we somehow fail to receive the SMS, you'll have the option to cancel the payment process and cancel the authorization.
(3) Payments are only non-refundable. Once you've received a SMS, we won't refund the payment. If we were not able to receive your payment, (2) applies.
My2Phone may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The Website is provided "as is". My2Phone and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither My2Phone nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
§5 Limitation of Liability
In no event will My2Phone, or its suppliers be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to My2Phone under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. My2Phone shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. General Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless My2Phone, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
§6 Final Provisions
(1) If a provision of this agreement is or becomes legally invalid or if there is any gap that needs to be filled, the validity of the remainder of the agreement shall not be affected thereby. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by common consent with such provisions which come as close as possible to the intended result of the invalid provision. In the event of gaps such provision shall come into force by common consent which comes as close as possible to the intended result of the agreement, should the matter have been considered in advance. Any changes of or amendments to this Agreement must be in writing to become effective.
(2) If performance by either party is prevented, restricted or delayed due to any cause arising from or attributable to acts, events, non-happenings, omissions, accidents or acts of God beyond the reasonable control of the party due to perform, the party so affected shall be excused from performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction or delay. No party shall have any liability to any other party for delay or non-delivery in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement, when attributable to acts of God, compliance in good faith with any applicable foreign or domestic governmental regulation or order whether or not it proves to be invalid, fires, war, riots, labour disputes such as strikes or lockouts, sabotage, unusually severe weather or any other cause beyon the reasonable control of such Party.
(3) This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall solely be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Spain, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
My2Phone.com's mission is to improve the privacy of everyone of its users. To do this, My2Phone offers a fully automated process of renting mobile phone numbers in order to verify their social media (or other websites) accounts without having to use their own phone number.
1) Information collection and use
What information we collect
When you (the user) purchases a service on My2Phone, an internal account will be created for you. You do not have to go through a sign-up process or create an individual user account, your information will be anonymized (except for your e-mail address for internal purposes) and stored.
At some point during your activities on My2Phone and any of it’s services, you will be asked for information. Any information we may collect at any time is directly tied to you, your name, and specific identity. The following information we may collect:
your full name (this will not be stored on our servers)
your email address
other information you might voluntarily submit within any forms on My2Phone.
your unique IP address
Financial and transaction Data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank account information; and any other financial or personal information which you submit to us.
All activities on our website will be stored for our use.
While accessing or using My2Phone, we may also collect information that does not reveal your exact identity including but not limited to:
your browser and device information
your information pertaining to cookies which may be used, URL tags, or other technologies that may be used now or in the future for recording information based on your activities on our site and other activities.
How we collect your information
When you purchase a service on My2Phone from any entry point on our website, you will be asked certain pieces of information. This information is based on which payment method you use. If you're using credit card payments, our payment gateway Stripe will handle your payment. In this case, you'll be asked your e-mail address and credit card information. Only your e-mail address, and an unique id identifying your Stripe payment, will be stored on our own servers. Please note that Stripe may store further information on their end.
If you're using PayPal, everything will happen on PayPal's end and it's up to them which information you'll be asked. We'll only store your PayPal e-mail address and an unique ID identifying your PayPal payment on our servers. Please note that PayPal may store further information on their end.
Whenever you are on our website, your activities within our site will be recorded for our internal purposes in an anonymized way.
If at any time you use a third party website, API, email, or app to give information to My2Phone, your information you give will be stored directly to our site in an anonymized way.
Device and browser information we collect: Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, IP address, computer type, resolution of your screen, device mobile model and language may be collected while using My2Phone.
Whenever you use our website or services, your “IP Address” will be automatically attached to all actions made on our site and recorded on server log files when necessary along with other data like dates and times when those actions were made and on what pages.
2) How we use your information
To give our users a better experience while using My2Phone and our platforms, we may use your information in the following ways:
We will use your information when processing requests that you make on our website.
None of the information you provide to us will be visible to the public.
We may use your contact information and email address to send our notifications for our services and other notifications on terms and policy updates concerning our website and related services.
We may use your information within our business to enhance our platform, add new features, monitor spam, create new methods to fight fraud, create new business aspects and other related managerial usages.
We may use your information to administer activities, events and features now and in the future.
By using any of our functions within our site, you guarantee that you yourself are the one acting on behalf of that action and in agreement with the business you are facilitating activities for. We DO NOT allow any bot activity on our site and any discovery of this will lead to a permanent block of your IP address and revocation of all services with no refund on our behalf.
To help us develop and improve our platform, we will use tracking pixels, cookies, or other similar tracking technologies.
We may decide to share or use information with others regarding our users in a strictly anonymized way to help serve marketing, or the building of statistics for marketing.
We use your IP addresses for security purposes.
We use all your information together with the information of other users within our site to better create systems that help prevent against falsified business information, or potential spam and other security issues.
We may use your information and combine it with other information available to us for internal and external purposes.
3) Who can receive your information
Sharing information yourself, or via our platform is outlined in the policy seen below.
We might share usage statistics and data with analytics networks like Google Analytics.
If you're using a payment gateway like credit card (Stripe) or PayPal, they'll collect information on their behalf.
We will NEVER share your full name, email address or any other data with any other third party unless you have given us consent to do so.
If you have any questions regarding what we share that may not be included here, we kindly ask you to Contact Us.
4) Administrative usage of your information
We may share your information for the following reasons for administrative uses.
Our web developers, contractors, or other business partners and providers may have access to your information for administrative usage only.
Your PayPal information that you provide to us or any other information regarding credit card information or financial payment info that you provide may be used for fraud prevention and statistics.
To prevent fraud or abuse of our system, we may disclose the personal information about our users to help fight illegal or fraudulent activity. Information may be used in an investigation and user info may be disclosed to a third-party if necessary to help create a safer environment and platform for our users.
Law enforcement: If personal information is required by any law enforcement entity, court, or for an official purpose of the law, we may disclose information about our users as requested.
If we decide at anytime to sell our company, or merge with another, the personal information of our users and all other information that has ever been provided may be transferred including your e-mail address and anonymized data. Although we don’t anticipate this happening, if at any point this does happen, we will notify all users of the acquisition, in which case you can ask us to delete your data beforehand in accordance with paragraph 6.
If you have a question or concern, please contact us.
5) Your account privacy and choices
None of the data you provide to us is visible to the public.
Email privacy and settings
You can opt out of emails easily by following the link at the bottom of any emails correspondence or contacting us via our contact page with your name and email address. We will remove your email subscription to our emails within 10 days, however we may need to send you administrative emails from time to time, you cannot opt out of these emails.
Analytics on My2Phone
To opt out of Google Analytics, please go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. If you get a new computer, new cookies can be installed and your information may be tracked again. If you want to opt out of analytics tracking on a new computer, you must visit the link above yet again to opt out on the specific computer in question.
We may use your information for other analytics purposes. Please contact us if you have questions regarding this.
6) Access and deletion of user content
If you need to delete, correct, or update any information about your account with My2Phone, you will need to contact us and we can make the change to your account.
If you have further questions, please contact us.
7) Security, data retention & bugs
Storage of ANY information on My2Phone is “AS-IS” and is not granted to be safe in any way. We cannot and do not guarantee any retention of your information. We do our best to keep information safe on our servers, however if a breach, hack, website bug, exploit, or any other potential security breach or error occurs to any stored information on our servers, we will not be liable in any way, shape or form. The security of your information is top priority and we make every effort to guarantee its safety, however the safety and security of all pieces of data or content is NOT guaranteed to be 100% safe and we cannot ever guarantee this now or in the future.
How to get in touch with us
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please contact us and we’d be happy to help. The best way to get in touch with us is via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.